Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully. All information below is part of our terms and conditions. With signing up for our courses you agree with these terms and conditions.
- A course is related to psychic and mediumistic pursuits and/or consciousness development and you accept that during your attendance you will be taking part in work related to the science, philosophy and religion of Spiritualism.
- You accept that this may have an impact on your conscious and subconscious mind and you are prepared to take responsibility for this.
- You accept that all this type of work is experimental and that results cannot be guaranteed.
- The course offers personal development and consciousness training, but we can never guarantee any development. The course/retreat is offered as a learning experience.
- You accept that any advice or information given to you if acted upon by yourself is purely your responsibility.
- You are not aware of any physical, medical, psychiatric or emotional condition which should prevent you from participating in a balanced and sensible manner.
- You are confident that you are capable of participating in this course and do so voluntarily and assume full legal responsibility for doing so.
Course, location & board
- We cannot guarantee availability of rooms for extra nights. If you wish to book extra nights rooms, that are under option for that purpose, will be taken on a ‘first come first served’ basis.
- Extra’s; such as extra nights before and after the course, drinks, snacks and any other extra’s need to be payed to the venue.
- Most venue’s offer vegetarian options. We can’t take any other dietary wishes into account.
- If you have any allergies (gluten, lactose etc.) please inform us by including that information on the booking form.
- With some courses an initial deposit needs to be paid to confirm and to secure the booking. If this is the case, it will be stated and explained on the course page.
- Participation on any course can only be guaranteed when the full amount due is payed in time.
- We are allowed to cancel the course at any time and make sure, in that case, that all payments will be refunded.
- We are allowed to change the program or part of the team of teachers if there are unforeseen circumstances, but the same quality will be guaranteed.
- We are allowed to refuse any student/participant at any time on location. Payments are non-refundable in that case.
Courses/ Retreats and travel
- If the advertised venue cannot be offered as a location for the course due to circumstances, the organizer will arrange a similar alternative of the same quality.
- We are not responsible during the course/retreat and trip for money, clothing, documents or any other valuable items. Please make sure you have travel insurance.
- Also we are not responsible for personal injuries or any consequences because of certain events during the course. Please make sure you have health insurance.
- We strongly advice every student/participant to arrange a cancellation insurance.
- The student needs to be aware that the course/retreat is organized in a different country with a different culture, food and habits. Please keep that in mind.