Course/ event / retreat conditions
- A course is related to psychic and mediumistic pursuits and/or consciousness development and you accept that during your attendance you will be taking part in work related to the science, philosophy and religion of Spiritualism.
- You accept that this may have an impact on your conscious and subconscious mind and you are prepared to take responsibility for this.
- You accept that all this type of work is experimental and that results cannot be guaranteed.
- The course offers personal development and consciousness training, but we can never guarantee any development. The course/retreat is offered as a learning experience.
- You accept that any advice or information given to you if acted upon by yourself is purely your responsibility.
- You are not aware of any physical, medical, psychiatric or emotional condition which should prevent you from participating in a balanced and sensible manner.
- You are confident that you are capable of participating in this course and do so voluntarily and assume full legal responsibility for doing so.
Course/ event / retreat, location & board
- We cannot guarantee availability of rooms for extra nights. If you wish to book extra nights rooms, that are under option for that purpose, will be taken on a ‘first come first served’ basis.
- Extra’s; such as extra nights, drinks, snacks and any other extra’s need to be payed to the venue.
- Most venue’s offer vegetarian options. We can’t take any other dietary wishes into account.
- If you have any allergies (gluten, lactose etc.) please inform us by including that information on the booking form.
- With some courses an initial deposit needs to be paid to confirm and to secure the booking. If this is the case, it will be stated and explained on the course page.
- Participation on any course can only be guaranteed when the full amount due is payed in time (latest 1 month prior to the start of the course).
- When full payment is not made 1 month before the start of the course you will loose the initial deposit when you no longer wish to participate.
- When your payment is made, please make sure you will accept all charges that are required to pay for the course. We can’t accept any costs for payment.
- In case of a refund we will charge the costs we need to make to transfer money back into your account if you do not wish to be refunded through a bank transfer. In case of Paypal, credit card or any other way of refunding that charges costs, we will subtract the costs from the amount we need to refund.
- We are allowed to cancel the course at any time and make sure, in that case, that payments will be refunded.
- We are allowed to change the program or part of the team of teachers if there are unforeseen circumstances, but the same quality will be guaranteed.
- We are allowed to refuse any participant at any time on location. Payments are non-refundable in that case.
Courses/ event/ retreat and travel
- If the advertised venue cannot be offered as a location for the course due to circumstances, the organizer will arrange a similar alternative of the same quality.
- We are not responsible during the course/retreat and trip for money, clothing, documents or any other valuable items. Please make sure you have travel insurance.
- Also we are not responsible for personal injuries or any consequences because of certain events during the course. Please make sure you have health insurance.
- We strongly advice every participant to arrange a cancellation insurance.
- The participant needs to be aware that the course/retreat is organized in a different country with a different culture, food and habits. Please keep that in mind.
(please keep this in mind with booking your flight and/or an extra night at Ehzerwold)
1- day courses/events:
Transfer is one day prior to the course at 3 pm from Schiphol to Ehzerwold. Transfer from Ehzerwold to Schiphol is at 6 pm on the final course day.
Transfer is on the first course day at 1.00 pm from Schiphol to Ehzerwold. Transfer from Ehzerwold to Schiphol is at 4.30 pm on the final course day.
3 – and 5-day courses:
Transfer is one day prior to the course at 3 pm from Schiphol to Ehzerwold. Transfer from Ehzerwold to Schiphol is at 3.30 pm on the final course day.
Other options are possible in consultation with the Phoenix Fellowship but cannot be guaranteed. In that case we suggest that you check with us first before booking your flight.