The whole week, a beautiful monastery will be your home. A place with a breathtaking sea view and wonderful energy. During the week we also offer special excursions to archeologic spiritual places because Sardinia is known for the powerful and spiritual energy on the island. There are direct flights from different places in Europe and if you come from the US or Australia there is a direct connection from the airport in Rome, Italy.
The retreat week
You will be arriving on Tuesday the 13th of October and leaving on the 20th of October. There will be a light meal ready for you when you arrive on Tuesday evening (depending on your arrival time). The week starts with an introduction on Wednesday the 14th in the morning and we will finish the lessons on Monday evening with a group session. On the final day (Tuesday the 20th ) breakfast and lunch will be included. So depending on your flight there will be some free time left on Tuesday to walk, go to the beach or sleep in. During the week we also offer, within the course, a special excursion to an archeologic spiritual place. But more excursions can be booked as extra’s after the introduction on Wednesday.
- Stay at the monastery from the 13th of October till the 20th of October
- Full board at the monastery from Wednesday to Monday
- Breakfast and lunch on the 20th are included
- The course starts on Wednesday with an introduction in the morning and ends with a closing ceremony on Monday evening.
- 1 full day Excursion with a meal and bus is included to the most famous Nuraghe in Sardinia that is on the worlds heritage list of UNESCO.
- Fresh drinking water is available during group sessions
- Prices for coffee, tea, wine, and other drinks are really customer friendly and coffee /tea can be bought for less than a euro at the bar. You pay when you check out.
Extra’s arranged by a third party/organizer
- Transfers from and to the airport can be arranged if you wish so. These are not included and will be organized by a third party. The transfer fee is €25,- per person (one way). If you wish to use the transfer options please let us know and we will get you in contact with the organizer.
- There is a possibility to book extra nights at the monastery. These extra nights (prior to the week or after the week) need to be booked directly through the organizer. Extra nights cannot be booked with the course/retreat nor through the booking form. Please let us know if you wish to book extra nights and we will get you in contact with the organizer. Of course, if you want to extend your stay you can also book a Hotel somewhere on Sardinia.
- Extra excursions will be offered to you as an option, such as a wine taste, spiritual walk, and visit to Cagliari. You can book and pay the excursions of your choice with the organizer on Wednesday. The organizer will be at the monastery right after our introduction when you know the program/schedule.
- Flights to Cagliari (CAG), the capital of the island, directly from
- Dusseldorf-Weeze (NRN), DE
- Brussel Zaventem (BRU), BE
- London Stansted (STN), UK
- Manchester, UK
- Rome, IT
- Paris, FR
It is a 50 min drive to the monastery from the airport.
- Transfers from and to the airport
- Car or scooter rental or any other means of transport
- Extra’s (optional and arranged by a third party) as mentioned above
- Drinks at the monastery